Premium Paleo Diet (Adult Maintenance)
including our 48 hour concentrated Beef Bone Broth added to formula
12 months +
Human Grade Angus Beef and Organs with Zero Preservatives
- No Corn
- No Gluten
(See note below regarding discolouration of meat on this product - please read thawing note further down the page).
Biologically Beef using premium Angus beef is a Single Meat protein formula ideal for boosting the immune system and helping fight off diseases and bacteria. Promotes the increase of antibodies. Helps your pets digestive system, absorbing all the wonderful nutrients this formula provides.
- Can help to prevent and ease allergy symptoms.
- May help reduce the rate of cancer.
Acts as a detoxifier and ideal for pets that suffer seasonal allergies.
- No Preservatives
- No Gluten
- No Artificial Flavours of Colourings
- 100% Human Grade Angus Beef Minced
- Raw Beef Green Tripe (Not Bleached, 100% Natural)
- No Pet Mince
- 100% Australian Produce
BEEF - Our suppliers food safety system is built on Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), providing excellence in hygiene and processing products on behalf of K9 Rawsome, their client, to our customers. Our quality beef allows customers to make educated decisions about the quality and providence of meat in formulas they are buying and pets consuming.
The animal welfare of cattle is second to none, including shaded yards on farms and access to fresh water. Their employees are trained in best practice animal welfare procedures and they are certified under the Australian Livestock Processing Industry Animal Welfare Certification System (AAWCS).
Beef, Liver, Kidney, Heart, Beef Green Tripe, Whole Duck Eggs, with Steamed Broccoli and Spinach, Grass Fed Beef Bone Broth, Carrot, Organic Kelp, Organic Calcium, Dried Oregano, Parsley, Omega 3,6,9, Apple, Organic Seaweed, Organic Calcium and Australian Organic Spirulina.
Beef Bone Broth added to formula
The main 8 benefits of Grass Fed Beef Bone Broth are:
1. supports joint health
2. supports digestive health and soothes a compromised gut
3. provides nutrients for a sick dog
4. helps to boost the immune system
5. offers relief from food and environmental allergies
6. ideal for an upset tummy
7. tempts picky eaters
8. helps to detox the liver
Organic Australian Spirulina
Spirulina is a wholefood solution to help boost your pets immune system.
- Known to contain iron and beta-carotene and contains a powerful combination of other vitamins and minerals including Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, Folic acid, Sodium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Manganese, Zinc, Copper, Chromium and Selenium.
- Spirulina is one of the few natural dietary sources of GLA an anti-inflammatory omega-6 fatty acid. Spirulina has a high ratio of plants pigments and phytonutrients, including phycocyanin, carotenoids, xanthophylls and chlorophyll.
- Spirulina is a single-celled blue-green alga, known as a potent alkaline superfood.
- Certified Organic by the ACO (Australian Certified Organic) and free from chemicals
Whole Duck Eggs
Duck eggs are an alkaline producing food. This aids your dog’s body in fighting abnormal cell (cancer cell) formation because these cells cannot thrive in an alkaline environment.
- dogs that are allergic to chicken eggs are able to eat duck eggs without allergic reactions.
- Raw duck eggs have six times the amount of vitamin D
- Raw duck eggs have twice as much vitamin A and high in protein
- contain thiamin, niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, folate, vitamin B6, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin B12 and retinol
Nutritional Information - As fed
*The actual finished product may look visually different to what is shown herewith one mixed.
Upon thawing, the meat will be discoloured. This is not because the meat is not fresh. It is simply for reasons that GREEN organic spirulina has been added to the formula which causes changes to the colour of the red meat to slightly brown.
FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS - How many grams?
2% of current weight - weight loss
2.5% of current weight - keep current weight
3% of current weight - weight gain
Always choose a diet that provides a diversity of proteins and vegetables.
Biologically Beef is Complete and Balanced with NRC nutrient requirements